The International American School has set up a College Counseling board. If you are in high school you can ask any questions about your future right here.
With each passing year admissions are becoming more selective with colleges in all subjects. Through in depth and personalized college advice we will help you overcome any admission worries.
We can provide a one-on-one scheduled meeting to help you with all your paper work.
If you want to study in Poland or abroad we will be able to guide you through your admissions process.
We will be able to assist you with the following questions and more:
- Where do you want to study?
- What do you want to study?
- What are the official entry requirements?
- What papers do you need to satisfy the application board at the University of your choice.
- Financial Aid? What is the procedure for Home/EU/Foreign students?
- What is the best option for housing in your first year (dormitory/house)?
- What kind of educational programmes are available abroad for your chosen subjects in High School?
And all the other questions you need will be answered so that you can successfully apply a coherent application to the University of your choice.
We will be able to provide you with sample copies of personal statements etc.
REMEMBER! The earlier you apply, the better your chances are. Please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for all Counselling queries.