Please leave your information and ask us a question. A member of the IAS Administration will contact you shortly.
INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR THE CONTACT FORM ON THE WEBSITE
1. The administrator of your personal data is International American School Sp. z o.o., ul. Dembego 18, 02-796 Warsaw. You can contact the Administrator by e-mail us at email@example.com.
2. Your personal data will be processed in order to reply to your message.
3. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Administrator, consisting in servicing your correspondence (Article 6 (1) letter f) GDPR.
4. The access to your data will be provided to our employees, subcontractors and entities providing services to us (for example, IT services and technical support), which must have the access to data to perform their duties.
5. Your data will be kept for the period necessary to process your inquiry.
6. You have the right to:
• requesting access to their personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to transfer data,
• submitting an objection to the processing of your personal data at any time for reasons related to your particular situation,
• lodging a complaint to the supervisory body, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection,
7. Providing data is voluntary, but the failure to do so will result in the inability to reply to your message.
8. Your personal data will not be used to make automated decisions, including profiling.